Volvo XC40 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carwow recently set out to determine which luxury automaker currently offers the best small SUV. He liked the practicality of the X1 and the sportiness and styling of the Q3's interior but found the XC40 to be the best all rounder. Best looking of the three and the most comfortable to drive.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Love that he calls out Mercedes almost immediately for not being good enough lol. Have to agree with Mat that the XC40 stands out as the most purpose built SUV of the bunch.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I feel like this is mostly going to come down to brand preference as each of these models present their own high and low points. Availability could also be an influence as we know that there aren't a whole lot of XC40's around. Not everyone will be interested in waiting months for delivery.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I feel like this is mostly going to come down to brand preference as each of these models present their own high and low points. Availability could also be an influence as we know that there aren't a whole lot of XC40's around. Not everyone will be interested in waiting months for delivery.
I don't know how anyone can take the X1 seriously, its ugly beyond belief. X2 does however address those concerns.

·
Registered
98 Posts
The X1 makes far more sense from a practicality standpoint and the fact that you can buy them used at good prices. The only real reason to go with the new X2 is for the updated look and more sporty driving characteristics. They've got the same top speed and 0-60.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts