Volvo XC40 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This happen to my xc 40 front tyre. Millage about 18k. Did volvo necessary to further investigate of the tyre that provided by them in xc 40.( Pirelli Pzero ) in Malaysia, not just my car only. Few owner also reported having same problem. Volvo need waiting till an accident happen to the car owner then only action will be take.
Lo

·
Registered
21 Posts
All tires have a manufacturing date code on them, what date is that tire?

It's a 4 digit code ex: 2119 (week 21 of 2019).

Cheers,
Neil.

·
Registered
2020 T5 Momentum
35 Posts
Is this with just regular driving on regular roads and highways? Looks like it rode over stop spikes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This happen to my xc 40 front tyre. Millage about 18k. Did volvo necessary to further investigate of the tyre that provided by them in xc 40.( Pirelli Pzero ) in Malaysia, not just my car only. Few owner also reported having same problem. Volvo need waiting till an accident happen to the car owner then only action will be take. View attachment 529 View attachment 530 Lo
This happen to my xc 40 front tyre. Millage about 18k. Did volvo necessary to further investigate of the tyre that provided by them in xc 40.( Pirelli Pzero ) in Malaysia, not just my car only. Few owner also reported having same problem. Volvo need waiting till an accident happen to the car owner then only action will be take. View attachment 529 View attachment 530 Lo
I got the same issue. Did Volvo solve ur issue?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts