Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2020 XC40 T5 R-Design Polestar Optimization
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently purchased my XC40 through a Québec dealership during the pandemic. It was worth the added effort. I have owned Volvo cars since my first 544 Sport and remained loyal to the brand through thick and thin (FoMoCo days). My last new Volvo was /is a 2008 XC70 and they have impressively improved a whole lot. I'm technical, do my own maintenance and am beta testing an Android Auto GPS program. I'm a bit disappointed that AA cannot use the entire screen, but the smartphone integration is awesome.

I purchased a Personal SIM (PSIM) chip to use the internal Internet modem, but wonder what others find useful as opposed to using my smartphone's Internet via bluetooth? I'm glad to join this forum in order to ask questions and seek advice.

I'll search the forum for Internet related postings as well as the inconsistent Road Sign Information (RSI) display on the instrument cluster.

·
Registered
2020 XC40 T5 R-Design Polestar Optimization
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My current stable consists of a 2011 C30 T5, 2008 XC70, 2007 Geely Mk2 (actually a VW City Golf) and a 1960 Amazon-S (122S). Recently I sold my 1953 PV444 and a 1980 240GT.
Car Tire Snow Wheel Land vehicle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.