Volvo XC40 Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am not "lurking" as I have joined the Forum, so I will add to the conversation. I, too, am interested in the XC40 Recharge, but have not put a deposit down yet. All info I had seen online up to now said a 2020Q4 availability, but I read above that it has been pushed to 2021Q1. Was that speculation, or confirmed?
The Q1 2021 date is directly from the Volvo customer care email to my inquiry, but they may just be saying anything to keep the customer hooked. To modify a Yogi Berra line: It ain't here until it's here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Little changes from Volvo. Now it's within the next month.

Thank you for placing a pre-order for the XC40 Recharge! You will be notified within the next month to start building your vehicle. Then, these vehicle are expected to arrive in Q1 of 2021.

Med vänliga hälsningar

Yours Sincerely,

Matthew
Volvo Customer Care

·
Registered
3 Posts
G'day,
I am not sure if we are getting a different model in Australia but the recharge specifications I have seen note that it a front drive only car.
Can this be correct?
The AWD is a significant selling point for me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
G'day,
I am not sure if we are getting a different model in Australia but the recharge specifications I have seen note that it a front drive only car.
Can this be correct?
The AWD is a significant selling point for me.
Is it the PHEV version? I'm pretty sure that is front-wheel drive only and is confusingly also called Recharge.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm sure the US version was represented to be AWD, which is important to me, too. It's also an EV not a PHEV.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I received a personal message from this Forum from SexySlut who said she wanted to have sex with me in the back seat of my car. [click the link]. I have to admire the cleverness of the spammers. By joining forums and using the messaging, they avoid the usual email spam blockers since the messages purportedly come from an established contact. Did anyone else get one?

41 - 46 of 46 Posts