Volvo XC40 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone noticed that the seats on their 2019 XC40 are not fully upholstered? The leather on mine comes up near my seat belt at times, and has gotten in the way of actually securing the belt. You can see foam! Mine has the brick red

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Has anyone noticed that the seats on their 2019 XC40 are not fully upholstered? The leather on mine comes up near my seat belt at times, and has gotten in the way of actually securing the belt. You can see foam as the leather only goes about an inch down the inner side. The car hasn’t even seen 500 miles and this is a big bummer to find

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sadly, when I took it in I was told it was a defect. A week later I returned and was told that’s just the way they made some of them in 2019. The dealer would not fix because he didn’t feel Volvo would take care of it. He literally said “You bought it!”

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sadly, when I took it in I was told it was a defect. A week later I returned and was told that’s just the way they made some of them in 2019. The dealer would not fix because he didn’t feel Volvo would take care of it. He literally said “You bought it!”
I would simply take it to another Volvo dealer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
That's a completely unacceptable response. I'd escalate to the dealership ownership and then to Volvo proper if you don't get the response you deserve.

Do you have any pics?

Matt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts