Volvo XC40 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
XC40 T3 Momentum AT8 MY21
3 Posts
Hi, I'm the owner of a T3 R-design XC40 model 2020 that I bought new last August month and I'm located in Athens Greece.
Hi KnightInductries from Greece,
I'm quite close to submitting my order for a T3 Momentum AT8 (expected before Xmas) from a dealer in Athens Greece and would be more than grateful to share your experience with the 3-cyl T3 petrol engine (noise, consumption, any issues whatsoever)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Babriam,
I'm located in Poland and I'm the owner of T3 AT8 momentum Pro version.
The engine in general isn't noisy, only when cold you can hear it's 3-cyl but the sound is gone quite quickly. Fuel consumtion when not overspeeding (50/50 city/out of the city) should not be more than 8 l/100, but for sure it's higher than catalogue says.
So far no issues with the car, except groaning braks at parking speed, especially when you want to park as close to the wall as possible keeping your foot at the pedal. I have a feeling it slowly reduces with the time (so far 3800 km driven) but still exists

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Babriam,
I'm located in Poland and I'm the owner of T3 AT8 momentum Pro version.
The engine in general isn't noisy, only when cold you can hear it's 3-cyl but the sound is gone quite quickly. Fuel consumtion when not overspeeding (50/50 city/out of the city) should not be more than 8 l/100, but for sure it's higher than catalogue says.
So far no issues with the car, except groaning braks at parking speed, especially when you want to park as close to the wall as possible keeping your foot at the pedal. I have a feeling it slowly reduces with the time (so far 3800 km driven) but still exists
Thank you Slawek for your feedback, it sounds overall positive, hope the annoying braking noise will cease over time and you don't get too close to any wall :)
BTW, tomorrow is the judgement day between the 2 choices in our shortlist , XC40 vs Audi Q3.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hope we didi the right thing: T3 Momentum in IBIS white, w/ a couple of low cost extras (w/o Navi , just Smartphone integration). Hopefully it will be available before the Holiday season, COVID permitting of course.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts