Volvo XC40 Forum banner
101 - 102 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Volvo C40 Fjord Blue Pure Electric Recharge Ultimat
556 Posts
Yes, same here! I have a super advanced Netgear wifi 6 router at home with amazing signal quality, broadcasting in both 2.4 and 5, and it completely doesn't recognize it at all. I even added a network extender in the garage (also netgear) and it wouldn't pick that up either. Meanwhile it picks up my neighbor's wifi, and driving around town it will pick up all kinds of random wifi signals. The only thing I can do is to use my phone's Mobile Hotspot feature, in which case it will connect to that (but obviously that is not optimal).
I noticed a bad WiFi connection this morning on my C40. It connected to my guest network, but didn’t connect to my main network SSID. Maybe I could have just detected this today, but in have been getting all OTA software updates since I have been driving the car from January this year.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I noticed a bad WiFi connection this morning on my C40. It connected to my guest network, but didn’t connect to my main network SSID. Maybe I could have just detected this today, but in have been getting all OTA software updates since I have been driving the car from January this year.
OTA updates download when you drive the vehicle. A Wi-Fi connection is irrelevant related to OTA updates.

101 - 102 of 102 Posts