Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove into a boulder and popped some clips loose from the lower black air guide.

Where do you order parts from online?

I'm having difficulty finding a site where I can order a replacement in the US.
volvopartswebstore.com shows the part number (for a 2019) as 314493401, but when I search for that, I only get UK sites.
They don't allow me to pick 2021, so I'm slightly reluctant to order from them.

I'll call my dealer on Tuesday, but since I don't have a part number, I'm a little reluctant to make a fool out of myself with the parts folks. They can either be the most fantastic helpful folks in the world, or complete a$$hats and I don't have a relationship with them since the car is like 2 months old.

2021 XC-40 Momentum trim.

I'll take the whole thing off and see if I can somehow repair where the clips attach, but for US$70 I thought I'd just order a replacement.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I order a lot from Riley Volvo in Connecticut (I’m not local but even with shipping they’re often the cheapest). They ship quickly too. Faulkner Volvo also generally has good prices. I was kind of expecting a Volvo discount code for Labor Day but this far haven’t seen one. I’ll be checking those parts sites for a sale tomorrow, because there are a few things I want to order as well.

Reactions: AlanKilian
1 - 4 of 4 Posts