Maybe I'm biased from previous vehicles that I own or have owned but here is my (subjective) list:If you can share a few things about your ownership of the Volvo XC40, what would it be? The most liked or hated, share them with every one I am sure you won't be the only one. :smile
- Smooth ride (compared to my other vehicles).
- Punchy acceleration in 2nd & 3rd gears (in dynamic mode).
- Attractive exterior design.
- Safety systems (after all, it is a Volvo :smile) .
- Too much molded plastic inside and outside.
- Would have preferred an option for cooled seats, not just heated seats.
- Sensus system is somewhat slow and buggy at times. I've had the screen crash a couple of times where it just goes blank while driving.
- Climate controls are integrated into the Sensus system, when they should have dedicated buttons so that you can change them without looking at a screen.