• Ice White 614 (Momentum Only)

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Amazon Blue 621 (Momentum Only)

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Bright Silver Metallic 711

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Osmium Gray Metallic 714

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Onyx Black Metallic 717 (Momentum Only)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fusion Red Metallic 725

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Crystal White Pearl 707 (R-Design Only)

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Bursting Blue Metallic 720 (R-Design Only)

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Ice White Roof (Momentum Only)

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it might be interesting to see what style, color or color combination is the most popular.

Style:
Momentum
R-Design

Body:
Ice White
Amazon Blue
Bright Silver Metallic
Osmium Grey Metallic
Onyx Black Metallic
Fusion Red Metallic
Crystal White Pearl
Bursting Blue Metallic

Roof:
White
Black

·
Registered
64 Posts
Amazon Blue only without the white roof. It's an interesting color not commonly found on streets and it'll be easy to spot in a crowded parking lot. Perhaps I'll change my mind when I see it in real life because color saturation is always a bit off online.

·
Registered
10 Posts
After seeing model from your profile photo (I assume it's-momentum, amazon blue, ice white roof), I'm left with no options, but getting the same one :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ordered the Bursing Blue Metallic R-Design.

Also like the Fusion Red but then in Momentum so no black roof combination like the R-Design.
Fusion Red R-Design combination you see lots of other brands with this combo so therefore not for me.

·
Registered
10 Posts
We just got the Rdesign in Fusion R. Still not sure what I think about it. Interesting color...I have had several ask if it is brown, or orange, orange/shade red. Color is certainly distinctive. Not something you see everyday. It is a rich color and the black top and trim really sets it off.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Black Roof Hot?

Nice blue color. I ordered mine all red, I could see the white top but where I live (southern California) I think a black roof would be a heat issue. I think it gets hot in VA too? Is there a thermal impact for having a black roof?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm lucky in that parking at work is covered. I'm sure there is some additional heat because of the black roof, but so far I've not found in the least bit unbearable. And I've only used the parking climate feature once just to test it out, but that's an option to cool the interior a bit before you get to the vehicle.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Color options

I really like what Mike has, the Amazon Blue with the white top, but I was going to order the Inscription, which doesn't allow that color option (actually it doesn't even offer the 2nd color on the top). Since I'm going to order my XC40 through the Overseas Delivery Program I'm hoping that they'll allow me to order that color combination on the Inscription. And if they do I just might have to drive down to Budapest and do a comparison with Mike's Momentum. It's about a 13 hour drive from Heidelberg to Budapest if I can run the new engine at about 90 MPH on the Autobahn, and since I'll be in Germany anyway Budapest isn't that far out of the way.

I spent a year in Hungary and would enjoy visiting there again anyway.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts