Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lets start a thread that will get the photos flowing. via photos and text, tell us what you did with your xc40 today!

I installed my beloved kuat nv 2.0

Automotive tail & brake light Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle registration plate Wheel
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Tire

·
Registered
2022 XC40 Recharge Twin Fusion Red
388 Posts
“Kuat NV 2.0”...I can see that driving along picking up wheelie bins that were missed by the rubbish truck! ;)

Reactions: Ces

·
Registered
107 Posts
I took my sis and brother-in-law from LA to dinner while they are in town…they both have 2020 XC40 ICE versions. I demonstrated 0-60 for them, warning them to put their heads back. My brother-in-law says “yeah, mine’s fast too” and “you can’t even hear my engine either”. He didn’t see my eyes rolling back into my head. My wife later complimented me for not laughing out loud. I may be growing up (yeah, sure).

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Today, I found a random free charger on one of my running routes. Guess I will be running this route or creating new variations of it the majority of the time now ;)

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

Another free charge run today. If I took a photo every run I did here I would spam this thread. But, here is another shameless photo. The charger is fast too, gives about 19 miles/hour.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Took a drive today - this past week we received on Sunday night 18-20" of snow so thought we would do a loop from Welland to Niagara Falls on to Niagara on the Lake and back home to Welland - Average temp was -5 C (23 F) very little wind - 92 kms (57 miles) took 2 hours Average speed 45 km/hr (28 mi/hr) 24.8 kWh/100km (2.51 mi/kWh)
and some photos along the way of the Niagara Parkway by the Canadian Falls and also the Niagara River flowing to Lake Ontario from Lake Erie at Queenston Heights..
Vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting Car Motor vehicle

Cloud Sky Snow Water Natural landscape

Sky Car Hood Building Road surface

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
2022 XC40 Recharge Twin Fusion Red
388 Posts
Took a drive today - this past week we received on Sunday night 18-20" of snow so thought we would do a loop from Welland to Niagara Falls on to Niagara on the Lake and back home to Welland - Average temp was -5 C (23 F) very little wind - 92 kms (57 miles) took 2 hours Average speed 45 km/hr (28 mi/hr) 24.8 kWh/100km (2.51 mi/kWh)
and some photos along the way of the Niagara Parkway by the Canadian Falls and also the Niagara River flowing to Lake Ontario from Lake Erie at Queenston Heights..
Vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting Car Motor vehicle

Cloud Sky Snow Water Natural landscape

Sky Car Hood Building Road surface

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Wow, love it! That’s really good efficiency for such cold temps. Nice pics - thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Not necessarily today, but I have been building a sticker collection on the frunk hatch. It allows me to give a level of personalization to the car without plastering the outside. Its subtle to me and I like it more than I thought I would. Plus, my son squeals with delight when he sees the mandalorian sticker...
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design Automotive tail & brake light

1 - 15 of 15 Posts