Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Share what’s your consumption. Feel free to add any other details you might want to share (temp, time of day, altitude, etc).

I’ll start
Preconditioned before came to get my don from class.
Sea level.

Playstation portable Gadget Video game accessory Video game console Display device

· Registered
2021 White XC40 Recharge P8
372 Posts
I’ve not reset the manual trip since I took delivery. I have a cumulative consumption of 32.6 kWk/100 miles over ~4500 miles. That is Spring and Summer driving, just recently getting cold weather.

· Registered
2022 XC40 Recharge Twin Fusion Red
1,493 Posts
This was our best run, 16.5 kWh/100 km, about 20-25C ambient temps, no heat/AC use. About half the trip was freeway, and other half city traffic. We’re averaging 22.2 kWh/100 km over ~2100 km since we picked up the car, but most of that has been in the ~10C ambient temp range with some heat use. 2022 totally loaded (AUS spec) with 20 inch wheels; not yet on V1.7 software.
Font Gadget Display device Electronic device Multimedia

· Registered
26 Posts
Font Gadget Screenshot Display device Multimedia

The TM includes a 280 mile round trip from Houston to Lake Charles, LA. at 65-75mph, and the rest is from running around to area stores and restaurants with posted speed limits of 50-65mph which works out to be ~208 miles per full charge.

The TA mileage was a trip to eat lunch this afternoon with posted speed limits between 50-65mph which works out to ~217 miles per full charge.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.