Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 XC40 P8 - Bursting Blue
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few days ago, Volvo Recharge Drivers Connect site mentioned that Volvo would be sharing some more info. I got notification of this info, or at least some info, and a link to YouTube.

I have not viewed these yet, but perhaps someone here will find it interesting. It doesn't seem to have anything specific to the P8 that I can see from video descriptions.

·
Registered
83 Posts
The email I received implied we would get videos specific to the XC40 Recharge. None of these do that.

from the email:

As a thank you for joining the XC40 Recharge community, Volvo has shared 4 vehicle walk around videos of their marketing team highlighting some very cool features in your new car. The video link is in a post on the community homepage and in the 'News' page. Please take a moment to watch these videos and look forward to more communications from the Volvo team.

I posted a note to the moderator of that site that this is yet another screwup that is really detracting from what I've come to expect from a Volvo ownership experience. I have no interest in watching a video on the S60 Recharge hybrid.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts