Volvo XC40 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I made arrangements for our acceptance of the XC40 in October. We'll spend two weeks driving around Germany, France and possibly Italy and/or Spain. Since I've lived in Europe I know what to expect in driving conditions, but I don't know what to expect when turning my vehicle in at the end of our trip. My turn in date is Monday, 4 Nov in Frankfurt. I saw on the internet that the facility opens at 0800, and the facility is only about 15 minutes from the Frankfurt airport. My flight leave at 12:00 PM, so I believe I should have plenty of time to turn in the car and catch my flight, but I would appreciate hearing from anyone who's gone through the procedure about your experience and any suggestions for keeping the turn in as simple as possible.

Thanks

Stan

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Since our route when leaving Gotenburg for Heidelberg passes very close to Frankfurt I'll stop by the vehicle turn in site and find out what all is required, estimate how long the process will take, and make sure that when I go back to turn in my XC40 that it's a quick and smooth process so that I minimize the time and get to the airport in plenty of time to catch my flight.

If anyone is interested in what is involved with the turn in process let me know and I'll post the details of the process.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts