Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2022 XC40 T5 AWD
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. We are about to place a factory order on a XC40 T5. The wife’s dream car in crystal white, and loaded. I’ve been a Volvo owner twice before, a 1996 850 and a 2003 C70 soft top vert 5-speed manual. That was a fun car! Both of those were “real” T5’s (5 cylinders). That was a great engine. Hope this 2L does as well.
Glad to be back in the fold and looking forward to asking questions and sharing information👍

·
Registered
2022 XC40 Recharge Twin Fusion Red
224 Posts
Hello everyone. We are about to place a factory order on a XC40 T5. The wife’s dream car in crystal white, and loaded. I’ve been a Volvo owner twice before, a 1996 850 and a 2003 C70 soft top vert 5-speed manual. That was a fun car! Both of those were “real” T5’s (5 cylinders). That was a great engine. Hope this 2L does as well.
Glad to be back in the fold and looking forward to asking questions and sharing information👍
Welcome back! Long-time Volvo family here. My mom has a Bursting Blue XC40 T5 R-design and they love it. My dad just bought a new XC60 T8 and also loving that. We just picked up a Fusion Red XC40 Recharge Twin and it’s awesome! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts