Volvo XC40 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three times I have received the message "a new software update is available" and when I went to the apps, it shows "Volvo ID" app. However, when I tap "Install" it begins the download process then a message stating :The install is not possible at this time. A report has been submitted" Anyone else receives this issue?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Three times I have received the message "a new software update is available" and when I went to the apps, it shows "Volvo ID" app. However, when I tap "Install" it begins the download process then a message stating :The install is not possible at this time. A report has been submitted" Anyone else receives this issue?
See if your smartphone has a Volvo update. If so, download the new update and then try to download from your XC40 dashboard.

Volvo fails on a few things... this is one of those things.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi,
I’m not a tech guy, but my experience so far 2 year using Volvo on call it been ok. I have an iPhone 8 Plus and never had any mayor problem, like any apps sometime you need to update it and once a while you have to turn off your phone to reset It,this fix the bug on your system. Now that I have the XC40 I would like to start using the car sharing.
Best Wishes.

·
Registered
27 Posts
IMHO, the app is simply not ready for prime time. I'm still trying to sort out an ID problem, too. When writing a post about the app, "flexibility" isn't the first tag I'd think of.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts