Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
XC40 P8 2021 - Sage Green
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just received a PR email from Plugsurfing, targetting European Volvo EV owners (we have discount prices for this charging network - through a Volvo/Plugsurfing partnership).
The PR says that we will be able to associate our Plugsurfing account with a new version of the app, as early as May, 18th.
The app will then be our "special price" access card.

What's not clear is that we are supposed to have a 12-months-only special offer on charging prices... would that mean that it will become permanent? That would be great since they rely mostly on Ionity charging stations which are among the priciest on EU motorways.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I too only found out via the On Call App and after a lot of back and forth with the On Call team it was set up. I was very early into Care By Volvo with my P8 so a lot was ‘missed’. All good now and have made reasonable use of the discounted rates for Ionity

TnF
XC40 P8

·
Registered
XC40 P8 Recharge 2022
37 Posts
I received this mail as well; no word if the discount persists. Dealer can't tell either.
Only thing they told me that 2.1 rolls out from the 23rd of may, obviously a bigger update...whatever that means.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts