Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
876 Posts
I did see an improvement on the response time. Also I’m seeing the temperature as well.

Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design

Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive design Camera accessory

· Registered
4,153 Posts
Same as before for me. Same speed. Though the speed of this app has always been somewhat random. Still no temperature but not loss.

Reactions: Ces

· Registered
'21 XC40 Recharge P8 Sage Green
1,190 Posts
I don't think that mobile app updates have any bearing on successfully connecting to your car, at least not minor updates. It's still all about the (somewhat fragile) infrastructure behind the scenes. Pure coincidence if it happens to work better just after a minor phone app update.

· Registered
447 Posts
Nothing improved on iOS. Still getting "internal error 0" on both phones paired with the car... :mad:

· Registered
1,190 Posts
I do not believe you can pair two phones to the car. Only one phone can be paired. If you want another phone, the first must be unpaired
The VC app allows you to pair one phone per driver profile. You can have multiple driver profiles.

· Registered
447 Posts

· Registered
876 Posts
I noticed today that my timers were deleted after the update. Had to set them up again.

· Registered
166 Posts
I just updated after seeing this. Don't see temperature. 'Don't really care. I will wait and see. I was reading "internal error 0", also for the longest time, despite a number of factory resets of the car. Then the app just started working without me doing anything.

· Registered
1,190 Posts
I'm stuck on 5.6.1. How do you update it? I click 5.6.1 in app settings but nothing happens.
iPhone? Not all of Volvo's app updates seem to trigger an automatic Apple App Store update for some reason. Sometimes have to manually update. Open App Store, search for "Volvo Cars" app - you should see ver 5.7.0 listed with a manual UPDATE button.

· Registered
2021 Glacier Silver XC40 Recharge P8
297 Posts
iPhone? Not all of Volvo's app updates seem to trigger an automatic Apple App Store update for some reason. Sometimes have to manually update. Open App Store, search for "Volvo Cars" app - you should see ver 5.7.0 listed with a manual UPDATE button.
Yes, iPhone, and Bingo! Got it. Thanks for the tip. I should have thought of that. :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.