Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone knows what are you adjusting in all the settings?
Some it’s obvious that you adjust navigation, phone, alerts, etc. But the bottom one does what?
I looked in the manual and couldn’t find anything.

Output device Font Audio equipment Gadget Gas

· Registered
2022 XC40 Recharge Twin Fusion Red
1,493 Posts
Could it be the external warning speaker? Prob not though as that’s a legal requirement for USA, so I doubt you could turn it down. Hmm, interesting!

· Registered
4,154 Posts
On most games or audio setups that would represent a master volume and all the rest are relative to it.

Not able to leave the house and confirm today but if you set the other bars to say 100% then listen. Now mice bottom to 50% if they all get quieter then it is a master volume.

If not then I join the no clue list and would love to know.

Reactions: Greg S

· Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On most games or audio setups that would represent a master volume and all the rest are relative to it.

Not able to leave the house and confirm today but if you set the other bars to say 100% then listen. Now mice bottom to 50% if they all get quieter then it is a master volume.

If not then I join the no clue list and would love to know.
I’ll try that later today.
Yesterday when I was playing with it I move the volume knob and it only adjusted the music one. I turned up the bottom one and there was no change on the music volume.
I guess I was expecting to be able to turn up the music to 11:)

Wood Font Circle Metal Fashion accessory

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.