Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2021 XC40 P8 Recharge
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't tried using VOC in a week or so and I just opened it and low and behold it works!

I see status and state of charge!

Anybody else having success?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Mine has worked well since day one -- about 3 weeks ago. I use it everyday. Looking forward to more features, though.
Are you using an Android or Apple phone? I use a Samsung S21 Android and all I get is doors open or close. I saw the charging rate once after the app was updated several weeks ago and then never again even after deleting and reinstalling the phone app last week.

·
Registered
2021 XC40 Recharge
149 Posts
It's not the app that matters. The android app is totally fine which has been working on my Note20 for 2 months. The trick is to get all your ducks in a row. (privacy, permissions, Volvo ID, IHU & LTE reboot, and others)

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Mine is working after a factory reset and re setup by me. Using the March 18th software still and all is good. I both love having it ans yet it does so little at the moment makes me wonder why I wanted it so much and yet … it makes you feel connected to your car.

I wish you could:
1. Activate the cameras and have a look around :)
2. Ask it where it is in the world (which will come some time)
3. Pull drive data from it
4. Have a chat with the ai of the car (jk)

Reactions: MMK

·
Registered
2021 XC40 Recharge
140 Posts
I logged in for the first time in awhile yesterday while on vacation and it worked!!
I've noticed in the past 2 weeks that the VOC App appears to work much quicker than before. I make it a habit to check app has updated after I return from a trip and typically I will see it update SOC, doors within 5-10 secs after opening.
Where as prior the app sometime would not update at all during a full week of running around if it was even working.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Mine is working after a factory reset and re setup by me. Using the March 18th software still and all is good. I both love having it ans yet it does so little at the moment makes me wonder why I wanted it so much and yet … it makes you feel connected to your car.

I wish you could:
1. Activate the cameras and have a look around :)
2. Ask it where it is in the world (which will come some time)
3. Pull drive data from it
4. Have a chat with the ai of the car (jk)
5. Activate alarm

1 - 12 of 12 Posts