Volvo XC40 Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Took delivery of the P8 over a week ago here in BC, Canada. Had been trying to pair my iphone 10+ with it with no success. It fails at step 2 after finding the 3 keys and after about 2 mins reports "No Phone Found" while the Volvo cars app (v5.0.1) sits in the Start pairing screen. I've verified that SW version on the P8 is QA1A210116.001.ARTINFO.QAB.5-13-g7441a922. Tried factory reset and creating new profile with same result. Tried it with two different iphones, same thing. Seems there is something I'm missing. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Just a thought. Do I perhaps need to select USA as region instead of Canada when creating the Volvo ID on the app for those in Canada? Is there something that the dealer needs to do?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Took delivery of the P8 over a week ago here in BC, Canada. Had been trying to pair my iphone 10+ with it with no success. It fails at step 2 after finding the 3 keys and after about 2 mins reports "No Phone Found" while the Volvo cars app (v5.0.1) sits in the Start pairing screen. I've verified that SW version on the P8 is QA1A210116.001.ARTINFO.QAB.5-13-g7441a922. Tried factory reset and creating new profile with same result. Tried it with two different iphones, same thing. Seems there is something I'm missing. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Just a thought. Do I perhaps need to select USA as region instead of Canada when creating the Volvo ID on the app for those in Canada? Is there something that the dealer needs to do?
Where are you in bc?

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have the update from April (we picked up the vehicle shortly after it was released), so I was hopeful it would work. I had other things to do so I somewhat gave up on trying to get past the error before making the post, but I’m going to see if I can give it another shot tonight. Figure the car got to take a nap, so maybe that’ll help :)
It took over 24 hours after completing all the set up steps - but VOC now works for me in Southern Ontario. Limited functionality as provided by Volvo at this time - SOC, shows when charging and plugged in, climate to pre-condition, lock/unlock, doors open.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts