Volvo XC40 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hey good news - will check it out and share.
Just tried it - had all 3 keys in the car - installed the updated app on my phone - car said it found the keys - worked thru the app entered the 17 digit VIN - tried to pair the phone when in the app in the car - and it would not pair - on the app on the phone is stated not able to complete at this time not available for the Recharge - they are working on it.
Even signed out of the app and then back in again - but no dice. Still have to wait unless you have had a different experience - if so let us know what you did!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Same here. When I opened the app and hit add vehicle it was immediately telling no pairing with Recharge. That is removed now. I thought it would work. But after continuing I had the same message as yours,

·
Registered
194 Posts
Thanks Justin O - just downlloaded the updated version will check to see if I can pair later this morning!
Install and paired phone to car with on call - limited functionality right now just lock and unlock but based on other users experience in the US with Beta version it may take 24 hours or so to get SOC and Climate functionality to show and work. Nice to see Volvo coming thru with the promises albeit a little slow.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Phone is pair to VOC - Volvo ID is part of my profile - all the app does on my phone is lock and unlock - does not show SOC - does not allow Climate settings etc - followed all the instructions in the FAQ - data sharing is on - blue tooth is on - did you have to wait 24 hours or did everything as above photo show up right away? Any suggestions?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Phone is pair to VOC - Volvo ID is part of my profile - all the app does on my phone is lock and unlock - does not show SOC - does not allow Climate settings etc - followed all the instructions in the FAQ - data sharing is on - blue tooth is on - did you have to wait 24 hours or did everything as above photo show up right away? Any suggestions?

·
Registered
194 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks will review the FAQ and follow the suggestions to get more of the functions working - FAQ is a helpful
I waited 24h

·
Registered
96 Posts
I keep getting an error “pairing cancelled on device”. I signed into the volvo account from the car no problem, enabled VOC permissions, all keys are detected, but cant get past that error.

The last screen I see says “keys found, connecting to phone”, but it errors out immediately.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I keep getting an error “pairing cancelled on device”. I signed into the volvo account from the car no problem, enabled VOC permissions, all keys are detected, but cant get past that error.

The last screen I see says “keys found, connecting to phone”, but it errors out immediately.
I believe if you have not rec'd the 26 April software update then you will not be able to enable VOC now that it has been released - in the about screen the date should show March vs. what it was when we picked up our cars showing January. Could be wrong but that is my thought.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts