Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in Australia with an android phone. I have had lots of issues with it not connecting and opened it up tonight. Logged in with no problems and had new options. To unlock car and had SOC but showing nothing at this stage. Wonder if this is what Volvo Australia meant when they said they are working on it and will get back to me in a fortnight, a week ago.

·
Registered
2022 XC40 Recharge Twin Fusion Red
224 Posts
I'm in Australia with an android phone. I have had lots of issues with it not connecting and opened it up tonight. Logged in with no problems and had new options. To unlock car and had SOC but showing nothing at this stage. Wonder if this is what Volvo Australia meant when they said they are working on it and will get back to me in a fortnight, a week ago.
@Gaffaa our app has been working on our Android phones for the past 24-36 hours. Yay! Even showing correct charge % and when charging shows when it will complete charge and I was able to unlock the car with my phone too. Exciting times!

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I am still not 100% sure voc is fully released yet. I never did see an announcement that voc is now fully working.

It does seem to work for a lot more people than it did back in May-July.

So welcome to the voc beta test program. Warning if you ever get the option to self destruct the car it is a bug and we advice you not to push it …

Reactions: Greg S
1 - 4 of 4 Posts