Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my wife has a XC40 T5 and I really like Sense and the map displays. Crips colorful and the traffic info fo all major roads aroudn town shows great. I test drove a P8 Recharge again today and while I love Google maps generally the Sense maps looked visually better. Also the Google maps did not have any traffic info. Is the traffic info based on the Android Automotive being logged into an account as the demo car was not logged into anything.

·
Registered
428 Posts
... Also the Google maps did not have any traffic info. Is the traffic info based on the Android Automotive being logged into an account as the demo car was not logged into anything.
My P8 does show traffic on Google Maps - I had to enable it inside the Google Maps settings (small gear icon, lower-left of map). The red/yellow/green traffic lines seem a bit thinner & less colorful than I'm used to on the web - would like to see them a bit bigger & bolder.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks when I get next chance I will try them. The sense maps are very good, clean crisp and colorful and traffic lines are easier seen.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts