Volvo XC40 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my XC40 today. :smile

Will be a XC40 T4 R-Design in Bursting Blue.

Photo’s in topic XC40 I would buy.

Took a while configuring and calcaluting and sleepless nights.
But decided to do it. Happy.

Now the long wait started probably mid May.
But dealer has XC40’s in showroom and drivable in week 8.
So car drive it sooner.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Glad to finally see you got to this stage as I have seen activity from you that shows how much you directed this model. Hopefully in the end once you had it for a few months it will be really rewarding. Often its those first few months that tell you everything.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
photo's from configurator (swedish)

Says D4 on the back.. T4 not on configurators yet.. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Blue definitely does the XC40 justice. The wait is going to be hard, but in the meantime you can start shopping and researching for accessories and mods. How much did yours come up to?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Around €59.000,— euro. Lots of taxes included.

Have to wait for the leaflet of the XC40 with the next year models to see what things I can get later on.

But it’s already almost fully packed. Only missing Apple CarPlay and wireless charging phone. And the Scandinavia pack with remote heating, heating steering wheel and backseats. And the top audio set don’t listen that much to music in the car.

Got power seats, heated seats, panoramic sunroof, power tailgate, all intellisafe systems, pilot assist (self driving car), park pilot, 360 camera and so on.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Got power seats, heated seats, panoramic sunroof, power tailgate, all intellisafe systems, pilot assist (self driving car), park pilot, 360 camera and so on.
Love how well rounded of an SUV they made it because with features like that it will better position them in the market to be competitive.
I just hope that once most of the new SUV models from other car makers come out that we won't have any regrets about the XC40.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts