·
Registered
2015 X1, 2017 BRZ
50 Posts

·
Registered
2021 XC40 P8 - Bursting Blue
234 Posts
Excellent. Although... my dealer only charged $260+25, so... might be worth asking your dealer first. I'm just glad they're becoming more-available!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Also this winter - Michelin's Pilot Sport EV SUV tire should arrive in the USA in 20" sizes to fit the XC40 P8. It's a low-rolling-resistance tire that should give about 10% more EV range than either conventional tire shown.

·
Registered
637 Posts
That is better than I was told by Discount Tire, they told me upwards of $400. But looks like Pirelli finally is getting delivery out, which is about what I was told end of June, 3-4 weeks to see stock.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Also this winter - Michelin's Pilot Sport EV SUV tire should arrive in the USA in 20" sizes to fit the XC40 P8. It's a low-rolling-resistance tire that should give about 10% more EV range than either conventional tire shown.

I ran the P7 Pirelli for about 2 weeks and while not an EV tire it was an EOC tire and I saw no difference in my daily kWh/100mi numbers. If they would make the P7 in the front size I would get those in a second, I loved how they rode.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts