Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My tire pressure warning light came in yesterday. I filled up my tires and looked like that solved the problem but the warning light came back on. This morning I checked my tires and the pressure looks fine yet the warning light is still on. Has anyone dealt with this issue? Thanks.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My tire pressure warning light came in yesterday. I filled up my tires and looked like that solved the problem but the warning light came back on. This morning I checked my tires and the pressure looks fine yet the warning light is still on. Has anyone dealt with this issue? Thanks.
Page 524 through 528 of my manual talk about the tire pressure monitor and how to calibrate it after changing the tire pressure.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Barbara, yes... driving to a meeting a few months ago, the warning indicator (!) came on. I pulled off the highway and checked all four tires - pressures were normal in all four. The warning light stayed on the rest of the day, despite several locking and unlocking cycles, and attempts to reset the TPMS. Got home, put the XC40 in the garage, attached the charger, and went to bed. Next day it was perfect, and it's never happened ever since, several months and 1,000+ miles later. Apparently it repaired itself. Go figure....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts