Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Volvo C40 Fjord Blue Pure Electric Recharge Ultimat
833 Posts
Did anyone else reserve? Seems like it's going to be a great vehicle. I also like the upcoming Q8 E tron but the Volvo seems like the one to get for a family vehicle.
Put a deposit down for the EX90!🔥🔥. I absolutely love it and have another 4 years before kiddos depart to own their lives! 😇. I drove the 2004 XC90 2.5T FWD for 18 long years and just sold it this year for the 2022 C40 Ultimate Recharge! Always have and will always be a fan of the XC90 (first generation model driver). A lot changed since 2004 and those meteoric shifts in EV design, development and being an EV driver makes me want to continue to invest in Volvo! I also have a deposit down for the Polestar 3 which I absolutely love too.

Time and tide waits for none, so, when the time comes which is, August 2023, I’ll likely wind up having to make a decision for the family on which path I want to take (Polestar with a 5 seater design or the EX90 with a three row design, which I do miss). We love the 2011 Nissan Quest SL that one of these models will likely replace, so versatility, space and comfort to stretch your legs on long road trips to the beaches of Florida will be key decision factors. ☝😌

1 - 6 of 6 Posts