Volvo XC40 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have to looked through the comments on the other C40 clips but I've watched most of them. (I am a retired photographer/video producer so my tolerance for crapyy production values is quite low. ) I thought this extensive report from EVPulse was well done and informative. One of the last clips I needed to watch to allow me to confidently pull the trigger and order my C40.

·
Registered
2022 Volvo C40 Fjord Blue Pure Electric Recharge Ultimat
557 Posts
(Hope I'm doing this properly.)

I did not see this fellow's video clips mentioned yet. He seems to really know his Volvo cars and has produced a bunch of how-to-do-stuff and this-is-how-it's-supposed-to-work clips. Here is his playlist for the C40:

Jebbie Panacheril's Volvo and C40 clips
Pretty cool. Thank you @bogiesan for sharing. I just happened to watch the "Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control" YT video and I like how Jebbie outlines the definitions, then demo's and finally does a test drive. I needed to see this for my upcoming road trip next weekend. :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Solid review. It’s really a lifestyle change driving my C40. You have to put in the effort and a mindset shift to make “your EV” work for you!!
Thanks for sharing!
Are there other Volvo sites I should be reading? Other Volvo EV-specific sites? I've found a few but the traffic is almost non-existence. I've also found the UK's Volvo Owners' Club but those are not my people.

·
Registered
2022 Volvo C40 Fjord Blue Pure Electric Recharge Ultimat
557 Posts
Are there other Volvo sites I should be reading? Other Volvo EV-specific sites? I've found a few but the traffic is almost non-existence. I've also found the UK's Volvo Owners' Club but those are not my people.
@bogiesan - here are links to YT videos that I found tremendously beneficial. Each reviewer has his/her own charm of describing the C40. I would encourage you to review, and become familiar with the product. Sometimes it will feel repetitive, but I’d rather become an expert and continue to gain knowledge. Enjoy the anticipation because it’s a feast of an EV! 🔥😊

TAKING THE ALL-NEW VOLVO C40 ON THE ROAD

C40 - Overview | Hamilton Volvo

Volvo C40 Recharge | Review
This one is a Fusion Red.

Is the NEW 2022 Volvo C40 Recharge a better SUV to BUY than a Tesla Model Y?

Volvo C40 Review | The Electric Car I Would Buy With My Own Money!

Daily Driving the 2022 Electric Volvo C40 Recharge

Volvo C40 Recharge | Review | The electric Volvo to get?

2022 Volvo C40 Recharge (Pure Electric) - POV Review

·
Registered
98 Posts
Want to,see how the battery come out? This is really the XC40 but you can imagine the process. This yootoober apparently has access to what seem to be official Volvo training clips so check the other clips on his listing.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Want to,see how the battery come out? This is really the XC40 but you can imagine the process. This yootoober apparently has access to what seem to be official Volvo training clips so check the other clips on his listing.

There is a series of videos from removing the battery, replacing modules, and reinstalling the battery. Very interesting.

41 - 60 of 80 Posts