Thanks for posting. Hope its as good as it looksSome nice new features!
Updates in software 2.9
- You can now switch between Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control with the left steering wheel buttons. More information about Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control can be found in the Owner's manual after the installation.
- New features in Apple CarPlay:
- Apple Maps is now available in the driver display.
- “Play/Pause” and “Next/Previous” buttons are available on the Apple CarPlay tile.
- “Now Playing” information is available on the Apple CarPlay tile.
- Phone call information is available on the Apple CarPlay tile, driver display and HUD (Head-up Display). Phone calls can be controlled using the buttons on the steering wheel.
- Added an option in Controls settings to fold door mirrors when locking the vehicle. Your choice will be connected to the currently used profile.
- Improved stability of the infotainment system.
- User profile is now correctly switching to the currently used key.
- Radio channel is unchanged when starting new drive cycle.
- Increased minimum charging current to 10A from 6A in Charging settings.
- Drivetrain optimization adjustments.