Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crystal White

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious what colors everyone is ordering. I have ordered Fjord Blue. Would have preferred Bursting Blue, but they dropped that color form the 22 line up. Was thinking Red, but I wanted to tail lights to pop more so while I love the red, I felt a more contrasting color would look nicer to me. No offense to those with Red.

These are the US colors, not sure if there are more selections globally.

·
Registered
34 Posts
There is quite a bit of difference between the body color and taillights on Fusion Red. Hopefully anyone considering the red gets a chance to see it in person. It’s a metallic orangish-red that personally has taken me some getting used to but I like it now.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many of the Volvo colors are contain some hues of different color/shades. Even Fjord Blue in the pics looks like a hint of green hue in it. And Volvo does not help when they have the stock video are ii a Blue room casting colors on the Fjord Blue car in the stock footage.

·
Registered
2022 XC40 Recharge Twin Fusion Red
100 Posts
The Fjord Blue looks nice...wonder if it’s the same colour code as our 1993 Volvo 240 EV...probably not, but the colour name on it is Fjord Blue! :) We wanted the Bursting Blue for our XC40, but Australia only started with 2022 model year so it was gone. We settled for the Fusion Red - I love the orange hues in it!
Tire Car Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sure looks like the blue on your 240.

Reactions: Greg S

·
Registered
1 Posts
We are getting Sage Green.

Probably would have done blue, but our other car is already a similar shade of blue.

We saw a sage green XC40 in person in person and really liked it. I like the contrast with the black on top.

·
Registered
56 Posts
We are getting Sage Green.

Probably would have done blue, but our other car is already a similar shade of blue.

We saw a sage green XC40 in person in person and really liked it. I like the contrast with the black on top.
I have the sage green XC40 - When I got it in August, I really liked it. Within a few weeks, I grew to love it. It’s a great color, especially on a sunny day. I have not seen the C40 in sage green yet, but I’m sure it will look great. I get compliments on the color all the time. I hope you get your C40 soon! Post pics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts