Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I chatted with SiriusXM yesterday to ask they cancel my subscription for the car I sold to acquire the XC40 P8. They asked for the VIN of the new car which I gave them and shouldn't have. They came back and said we get 1 year free SiriusXM All Access which the agent activated even though I asked she not. I want to wait until the app is ready on Google. I already have two other SiriusXM accounts so I don't need this one to stream. I called back the next day and asked them to suspend the Volvo account until the software is available. After being on hold for 25 minutes, they said that the account is now suspended until I call to activate. Hopefully this will be true. I am sharing in case anyone else is in a similar situation.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I tried that, This is what I was told and sent from Sirius.

• Yes. You can temporarily suspend your subscription one time in any calendar year for a duration of up to six months.
  • A suspended subscription will be automatically reactivated on either the date requested or the six-month anniversary of the suspension request; whichever date is earlier. If you requested a service suspension while in a promotional period, this suspension will not change the end date of your promotional period.
I called Volvo and asked if they could provide assistance in delaying the end of the promotional period. They responded that it is an entirely Sirius promotion and Volvo has no input and nothing to do with it.

·
Registered
2020 XC40 T5 R-Design Polestar Optimization
28 Posts
I understand that in Canada for my ICE XC40 we can cancel our subscription at anytime or roll over an existing car's subscription.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts