Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2022 XC40 Recharge
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, We just ordered an 2022 XC40 Recharge. (Delivery due in Jan). Do they have SiriusXM radio yet? The dealer said it would soon. Any update on that? Can't wait to get our new ride!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Yes, Sirius XM works fully now. There was an update over the last month (or so) pushed out OTA (over the air) to all XC40 vehicles that provided really useful functionality (Range Manager) and the Sirius XM feature set.

·
Registered
2021 Glacier Silver XC40 Recharge P8
190 Posts
Hi, We just ordered an 2022 XC40 Recharge. (Delivery due in Jan). Do they have SiriusXM radio yet? The dealer said it would soon. Any update on that? Can't wait to get our new ride!
It's in the Recharge and works well for me. I'm glad it was added on the last update (1.7).

·
Premium Member
2021 White XC40 Recharge P8
294 Posts
While dealers are supposed to do it as part of the vehicle delivery prep VC pays them, I suggest asking whether all the current software updates have been installed. Perhaps even ask which updates are installed and check it against the Software Updates link above. Hopefully by January there will be at least one more update beyond 1.7.

·
Registered
'22 XC40 Recharge Ultimate
46 Posts
I just purchased a 2022 XC40 Recharge. Is Sirius included, or does it need to be purchased separately? Mine doesn't work...:(

·
Registered
2022 XC40 Recharge
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just purchased a 2022 XC40 Recharge. Is Sirius included, or does it need to be purchased separately? Mine doesn't work...:(
It was added in the 1.7 SW update. But, I have it and it sucks. It's totally not ready for primetime. Even though you can change channels, the screen doesn't change all the time. It freezes on the art work so you don't always know what the song/artist is. And, No rewind. I use that all the time.

The only good side is... you get 6 months free or you can extend out your current XM plan.

·
Registered
'22 XC40 Recharge Ultimate
46 Posts
After some more thought, I think I need to talk to the dealership and schedule service. My SiriusXM screen has a nasty error message all the time that says, "SiriusXM antenna shorted" Audio equipment Gadget Gas Computer hardware Machine

1 - 8 of 8 Posts