Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my XC40 for about a month now and am curious if anyone has run across some cargo nets that fit along the side of the cargo area. I had these in my Subaru and found them useful for random crap that you don't want bouncing around.

The quick google search turned up nothing so i have a few different types of webbing on its way from Amazon to fab these myself. Debating between just using the 3 factory hooks...or adding a 4th under the plastic trim adjacent to the door.

Hmm...now that I think about it...(1) I should have kept these when I traded in my Outback...and (2) I need to find someone with an outback to test fit the standard subaru part...hopefully I can find one here in the PNW. :)

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Did you ever find any?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't yet - but haven't had a whole lot of time to look. I have a few friends with outbacks but none of them bought the side nets! I should have removed mine before trading it in.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Yeah :)

It so looks like it should have had side cargo nets ….

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
My old Volvo cross country v90 came with them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Took me a few weeks to get this together, but finally done! I used the side nets that are designed to fit a Subaru Crosstrek - removed the elastic cord from the bottom and added a new, slightly longer piece of cord.

Nets
Mounts
Lights

1 - 12 of 12 Posts