Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just giving the battery a bit of a tickle up using the granny charger. was a average day here, 32c and I went outside and she had started up the aircon and it was bored so was playing my spotify to keep it entertained. I hopped in the car and the temperature on the dash was showing 45c, I thought I saw somewhere that the aircon starts up at 45c?

· Registered
2022 XC40 Recharge Twin Fusion Red
1,493 Posts
Oh wow! Haven’t heard that AC starts at 45C...maybe somehow climate timer started? I have had times on our car where I’ve unlocked it with the key fob without opening any doors, and what sounds like the AC blower fan comes on high and IIRC the radio came on...as soon as I open the door it shuts off. Odd!

· Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh wow! Haven’t heard that AC starts at 45C...maybe somehow climate timer started? I have had times on our car where I’ve unlocked it with the key fob without opening any doors, and what sounds like the AC blower fan comes on high and IIRC the radio came on...as soon as I open the door it shuts off. Odd!
no climate timers activated, and the only one i have is for a wednesday (when turned on) not a sunday

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.