Volvo XC40 Forum banner

Share Pictures Of Your Volvo XC40

34K views 53 replies 40 participants last post by  lonnylegrandjr 
#1 ·
Share pictures of your Volvo XC40 with the community!

#5 ·
Spanking New baby R-Design

XC40 T5 AWD R-Design

Gestation period: 7 months
Delivery: November 2018

Options:
Exterior: Bright Silver
Interior: Lava Orange
Wheels: 19" Rims
Convenience Package
Vision Package
Climate Package
Protection Package
Mud Flaps (mud splashes included)
Nav System
Harmon Kardon Sound

Attachments

#9 ·
Dammmnnn. You got the lava interior???? I thought that was only for the white !!! Man... I was duped .. i love my car ... but still ... would been hot for me to have lava red ?

XC40 T5 AWD R-Design

Gestation period: 7 months
Delivery: November 2018

Options:
Exterior: Bright Silver
Interior: Lava Orange
Wheels: 19" Rims
Convenience Package
Vision Package
Climate Package
Protection Package
Mud Flaps (mud splashes included)
Nav System
Harmon Kardon Sound

#10 ·
Niiiiice ... my other cars.. (my Montero Sport, my FJ Cruiser, and my Mercedes GLC 300 Coupe) were blue too.... I almost almost held out... but wanted white with lava .. but hesitated and it got sold... then the silver came off the truck and I had to snatch it up. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Share pictures of your Volvo XC40 with the community!
Ordered June 11, 2018. Picked up January 11, 2019.

Bursting Blue.

#52 ·
I picked up a 2022 and it looks just like the 2021 model you have. Was looking at a Mercedes at CarMax, looked 2 cars to the left and there it was, sitting there begging me to take it out for a test drive. Test drove both, and the Volvo won outright when we discussed the differences. The selling feature was it only had 8k miles for a 2 year old car.. Yes, most certainly we got away with a steal. Love driving this car so much and the Thunder Grey was perfect. The R-Design sets it apart from the others

If there is one thing that I could change it would be the Google Maps setup. Unfortunately, the 2022 XC40 did not come with it. The 2022 XC60 and 90 did. Was bummed that its not upgradable. Other than that, this thing is perfect...

#28 · (Edited)
Here they are together, His and Hers together. Not the best picture, still need to process the image a bit. Both are freshly washed and tinted. Both have been ceramic coated as well. The P8 has clear film on the section where the grill would be to prevent chips.