Volvo XC40 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else noticed that the share feature has disappeared on the volvo on call app? I have a 2020 Rdesign XC40 that I purchased in June of this year and the feature was there when i did the initial set up of the app with the car but I noticed a month or so ago that it is no longer there. When I took my car in for service last week at the dealership they couldn't figure out what happened and are looking into it. So I thought I'd see if anyone else had this issue.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Has anyone else noticed that the share feature has disappeared on the volvo on call app? I have a 2020 Rdesign XC40 that I purchased in June of this year and the feature was there when i did the initial set up of the app with the car but I noticed a month or so ago that it is no longer there. When I took my car in for service last week at the dealership they couldn't figure out what happened and are looking into it. So I thought I'd see if anyone else had this issue.
I now have this issue too, and I have a 2019 with the prerequisite Red Key.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Regrettably, the Volvo On Call app always pains me. Every time I contact Volvo, they give me bad news about their app... it can't do this or that.

For example, why can we not set the cabin temperature remotely? During the cold, it never gets warm during a remote start. Why not allow us to fix that via the app?

Speaking of remote start, why do we have to lock the doors, then start the car? Why can't the app both lock the door and start in a click?

Telsa knocks this sort of thing out of the ballpark... come on Volvo... easy to code... please up your game!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts