Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone figured out if it is possible to send a destination, or better, a multi-point trip plan, from Google Maps on a phone to Google Maps in the car?

·
Registered
2021 XC40 P8 - Bursting Blue
255 Posts
I"d like that too, but I don't think it's implemented. I tend to send routes from my PC to my phone and thought it'd be naturally extended to the car. But... not that I can see.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Has anyone figured out if it is possible to send a destination, or better, a multi-point trip plan, from Google Maps on a phone to Google Maps in the car?
Using a device where you're logged in to same Google account as the P8, you can save any searched address as a Favorite. I just tried it and it showed up on the P8's map destination list.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure why the Mod moved this thread from the P8 forum to the general XC40 tech forum. The question is specific to the Android Automotive OS in the P8.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I’ve saved points on my phone to lists that show up no Problem in the car. Also seems to let me form multi-point trips in the car by just picking points from my lists (have to pick them in reverse order of visit preference). Haven’t figured out how to send a full route yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts