Volvo XC40 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Current XC90 owner looking to downsize and shopping potential replacements. Finally drove an XC40 and it's by the best one. It was difficult to even find one available to test drive. We may do another OSD for one.

·
Registered
98 Posts
You'd have to get pretty lucky to come across one at a dealer than isn't spoken for. Quite a few people on here went with an overseas delivery and heard nothing but good experiences about the program. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I have been seeing a growing amount of these showing up on used dealer lots, that's if autotrader adds are true. So that might be a way to test drive them for anyone who hasn't.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome to the community. If you want to see one in person, it may involve travelling out of state to find one in the spec you want. Have you looked through the build options yet to determine which is looking like the right fit for you?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We drove a Momentum and really liked it. Looking to drive an R-Design for comparison. Our 2008 XC90 still runs great, so no hurry. We are fairly certain of the options we'd like. Salesperson said there will be a significant increase in XC40 production for MY2020. Not really sure if that's true or not.

·
Registered
217 Posts
We drove a Momentum and really liked it. Looking to drive an R-Design for comparison. Our 2008 XC90 still runs great, so no hurry. We are fairly certain of the options we'd like. Salesperson said there will be a significant increase in XC40 production for MY2020. Not really sure if that's true or not.
Testing as many new Volvo products you can and SUV's in the XC40's segment rivaling it, is quite possibly the best thing anyone here can do. If you do, let us know how that goes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts