Volvo XC40 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, When I add my destination into the sat nav and select confirm the estimated arrival time and distance to the destination is initially displayed, but I've noticed this information disappears from the display once the journey starts. Am I doing something wrong or is it a Volvo trait, and is it possible to get the information back so it's always displayed?

Thanks!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi, When I add my destination into the sat nav and select confirm the estimated arrival time and distance to the destination is initially displayed, but I've noticed this information disappears from the display once the journey starts. Am I doing something wrong or is it a Volvo trait, and is it possible to get the information back so it's always displayed?

Thanks!
The ETA is displayed when the map is visible and a route navigation is active on the center console. It will be the top most line. If you hit the center button and have other display and no map, you will not see the ETA

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The ETA is displayed when the map is visible and a route navigation is active on the center console. It will be the top most line. If you hit the center button and have other display and no map, you will not see the ETA
Thanks but I'm not selecting the centre button etc just displaying the map with the route, and the ETA info is not showing in the top line or anywhere else.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts