Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed an iOS update to the Volvo Cars app this morning (5.3.0). After updating, I get the timers option to set a climate schedule for my US P8 Recharge. Haven’t tested yet.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I was cranky about 72 but after thinking about it makes sense. On a super hot day 72 is a good sane starting point for the car to get to. On a very cold day it is also a good starting point.

One thing that comes to mind is on a very cold day I might want it to de ice the front and back windscreens. It cannot do this. Does any car (Tesla) via remote ?

Reactions: Gaffaa

·
Registered
23 Posts
I was cranky about 72 but after thinking about it makes sense. On a super hot day 72 is a good sane starting point for the car to get to. On a very cold day it is also a good starting point.

One thing that comes to mind is on a very cold day I might want it to de ice the front and back windscreens. It cannot do this. Does any car (Tesla) via remote ?
I was bored and reading the manual before i get the car and they mention this is the temp it is set for, and as you say it makes sense.

·
Registered
609 Posts

The beauty about TSLA is I believe you can set the temperature of your choice. So if left long enough, when set a higher/lower temperature, it should do the trick to defrost front/back no ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts