Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
White P8 aka ORKA * OTA V2.0 * MFD 1/21 * 20" ride.
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm assuming my Dealer had previously signed up email through CarMax for messages as such. So far, previous "recalls" had also been listed. This had just popped up. If this email thread has been around lately, please excuse the duplicated message.

So far only thing I've noticed is that since V1.8 (on 2.0 currently), the OPD had been "less aggressive", it rolls longer than usual when coming to a stop. Otherwise, so far, I haven't noticed otherwise.

Anyone else experiencing anything else to trigger such recall ?

Product Font Rectangle Screenshot Parallel

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you! I was late to the Party !
By chance, do you know what the "symptoms" are to trigger such recall ?
Then i'd be on watch for it to take it in -- don't want to get frequent flier miles to the Dealership !
Although ORKA has been behaving very well !

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Something to do with accelerating but is cancelled by braking. So no I do not know really.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
THank you @BainbridgeIsland ! Hmmmm.....unexpected acceleration or not ...... yikes..... I guess better save than sorry, have to eventually drag myself to the Dealership. Don't want to find out the hard way!

·
Registered
'21 XC40 Recharge P8 Sage Green
917 Posts
This happened to me and the car jolted and stopped in the middle of the road. Very scary experience. I am sure they will find a lot more than 1%.
In other threads you said your problem was a sudden "Propulsion System Service Urgent" message. I doubt that's related to this accelerator cable issue. Yours sounds more like a serious battery/motor problem.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts