Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my 2021 XC40 Recharge, the rear speakers seem very low volume. In fact, when I'm in the front seat, and I turn of the rear speakers all together, I don't even hear a difference. Can somebody else try this experiment and let me know if they can hear a difference?

Is my audio system defective, or is this normal?

· Registered
784 Posts
In my 2021 XC40 Recharge, the rear speakers seem very low volume. In fact, when I'm in the front seat, and I turn of the rear speakers all together, I don't even hear a difference. Can somebody else try this experiment and let me know if they can hear a difference?

Is my audio system defective, or is this normal?
Seems to be normal - have the same experience.

· Registered
13 Posts
Mine sounded excellent first year. Then the other day i experienced same thing except my rear sub barely has any sound and the rear speakers are low lvl. The eq settings will not accept any cha5nge. They just change right back. This is a deal breaker for me! The HK system sounded so good. I did car audio professionally for 5 years and i was imprevssed. Other people complained about no bass and lack luster sound from hk system. I wonder if their system was just infected with the same issue from the get-go

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.