Registered
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Wonder what happened to our 10% hp software update … sorry side thought

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
....They're probably now back padding thinking...."...Hmmmm....would the wheels come off...."
Actually i do wonder if 10% would cause the wheels to loose traction off the lights on a. Maximum the at they amazingly do not at the moment :)

Question is if a wheel came off racing a muscle car off the lights do you want them to pull over to help you :p

Oh the shame continues :)

·
Registered
White P8 aka ORKA * OTA V2.0 * MFD 1/21 * 20" ride.
978 Posts
Actually i do wonder if 10% would cause the wheels to loose traction off the lights on a. Maximum the at they amazingly do not at the moment :)

Question is if a wheel came off racing a muscle car off the lights do you want them to pull over to help you :p

Oh the shame continues :)
...I think the shame would continue that I'd end up dragging the Car far, far....FAR away without stopping !

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
...I think the shame would continue that I'd end up dragging the Car far, far....FAR away without stopping !
I can hear the grind of the car as it one wheels along. Seeking a hole to hide in. Alas the muscle car follows. Her husband hanging out the windows filming the sparks coming from the car. . .

Thank god our wheels don’t come off!!

• Haha
Reactions: MMK

·
Registered
978 Posts
I can hear the grind of the car as it one wheels along. Seeking a hole to hide in. Alas the muscle car follows. Her husband hanging out the windows filming the sparks coming from the car. . .

Thank god our wheels don’t come off!!
....JUST to clarify, I don't mean to LAUGH over "wheels coming off" to be taken out of context..... just silliness of some of our imagination !

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
....JUST to clarify, I don't mean to LAUGH over "wheels coming off" to be taken out of context..... just silliness of some of our imagination !
Amen. Humor is humor. And I would never laugh at someone’s wheels coming off … well unless it was a very very expensive car, the driver was a complete a hole and nobody was hurt.

Then I might drive away with a single tear of laugher running down my face form my right eye … which eye is obviously a very important detail. I am not the sort who would trickle tear from their left eye. That’s just wrong

But time to end the laughter. I hope they fix the problem soon. I want more evs on the road not less.

Reactions: MMK

·
Registered
978 Posts
Amen. Humor is humor. And I would never laugh at someone’s wheels coming off … well unless it was a very very expensive car, the driver was a complete a hole and nobody was hurt.

Then I might drive away with a single tear of laugher running down my face form my right eye … which eye is obviously a very important detail. I am not the sort who would trickle tear from their left eye. That’s just wrong

But time to end the laughter. I hope they fix the problem soon. I want more evs on the road not less.
....MORE EVS.....MORE public infrastructure......MAS !!!!!

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·

Honestly the charging section made me thing the reviewer is not as up on evs as he should be … but also maybe the car is bad or the charger.

Hate it’s interior.

Love you Margo.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts