Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am living in Canada. I have a 2020 XC40. I bought in the early this year(January). Last Sunday, it snowed heavily here. It worked well on Sunday night when I came back home. On next day's evening, it poped out 'power steering failure' message when I started it. Did anyone have the same issue before?

The roadside assistance came to tow my car to the dealership this Monday. I was told their appointments were all booked. They could not give me any estimated time to repair it. They have no loaner car available for me...I am so depressed. I like volvo's cars. I paid for having a good driving experience and convinient life. But now, the brand new car has problem within one year. I have no car to use for life. I become doubtful whehter I should have a volvo for my next car...

·
Registered
90 Posts
From what I understand, you can have it towed to another Volvo dealership that has spots open. It is part of the benefits of roadside assistance. You just have to call around to find a dealership with an open spot. Once you find one, have roadside assistance tow it to another place.

I'd bet most dealerships (i.e. Mercedes, BMW, etc.) have the same issues because of the Covid (lies).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts