Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My insurance company, Amica Auto, had called that I “supposedly” qualify for a $500 cashback for Volvo through portal.bonusdrive.com. Criteria appears to be:
1) Your household there’s a non-Volvo vehicle
2) You traded in a non-Volvo

Since there’s a Subaru in the household, I’d scanned the insurance card as proof of ownership, and submitted the form. We shall see !

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This worked for me a couple months back with Allstate and Bonus Drive - got the $500 check in the mail.
Holy cow ! That’s great to validate - Thank you !! Hopefully mine comes through. It says 6-8 weeks assuming approval. If my insurance hadn’t called, I wouldn’t have known!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got my $500 check in the mail today. It took about 6 weeks from submission time to check arrival. Owners who meet the criteria @MMK posted above are probably eligible. I also have Amica, but I applied directly to BonusDrive weeks before Amica notified me I was eligible for $500 cash back. I'm not sure if you must be a client of the participating organizations or not.

Edit: You must submit your application within 60 days of purchase or lease.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congratulations ! I have NO CLUE what BonusDrive was (and still don't) until Amica called to inform of eligibility. Out of excitement, I had applied immediately (not knowing the 60-day threshold). Fast forward, I DID get an email confirmation that it was approved few weeks later and now check is in the mail so I'm patiently waiting for it....

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And lookie lookie....... speaking of the devil...... this just arrived TODAY -- it's real. For recent/new owners, look up "BonusDrive" for your eligibility ! $500 is a great chunk!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts