Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone had this happen?
message on screen (cooling infotainment system ) i have had a glass screen protector on the main screen for two month. but now this started to pop up
the main screen is alway hot . it just seems to be doing this when i have the windows down with no ac running any thoughts ? Thanks
Vehicle Car Automotive design Personal luxury car Gadget

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
My screen never gets hotthis includes trips through 117 weather but I did use ac …

I also never put screen protectors on things any more. It does lower the cooling but also interferes with viewing and fingering (by this I mean touching the screen).

Perhaps try removing the screen protector and see if the messages go away?

·
Registered
XC40 P8 2021 - Sage Green
25 Posts
Yes, happened to me once, this Summer. Good to know it's just a notification and not really an alert to worry about.

·
Registered
1 Posts
has anyone had this happen?
message on screen (cooling infotainment system ) i have had a glass screen protector on the main screen for two month. but now this started to pop up
the main screen is alway hot . it just seems to be doing this when i have the windows down with no ac running any thoughts ? Thanks
View attachment 1264
i have noticed the same…. i havent been driving with AC much…. trying to reduce freq battery charges until charger gets here…. i do isea sun shade when parked w/o much difference…
good to know that the owners manual states the ac cools the system…

1 - 7 of 7 Posts