Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2019 T5 R-Design
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recharge owners,

It’s great to have participation from so many of you. Welcome!

Before posting by default to the Recharge forum, please think about whether your issue is Recharge-specific or whether it’s relevant to other XC40 models. If so, there’s likely a more specific forum for your thread. Scroll through the list when posting. Keep in mind, for example, that the Google system will be installed in all cars; so, while it’s Recharge-specific for a couple months, it won’t be soon.

This will help users find information interesting and relevant to them, and will make search results more fruitful as well.

I appreciate it! Tack på förhand.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I noticed that my question, though for navigation operation specific to the P8's Google operating system, was moved the the general XC40's Tech section. Unless I am misunderstanding something, this seems incorrect?

·
Super Moderator
2019 T5 R-Design
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also, what is the difference between these two forums? Should they be combined?
Volvo XC40 EV Discussion
Volvo XC40 Recharge
Good question. I didn’t even realize there were two forums. I think the EV Discussion was started before we knew it would be called Recharge. So I’ll suggest the Administrator delete EV Discussion unless anyone strongly disagrees.

·
Super Moderator
2019 T5 R-Design
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I noticed that my question, though for navigation operation specific to the P8's Google operating system, was moved the the general XC40's Tech section. Unless I am misunderstanding something, this seems incorrect?
My post mentioned this example. I understand that all XC40s will have the Google system beginning in MY 2022, so it’s only exclusive to the Recharge for a few more months. And then everyone searching for answers might appreciate finding those threads in a more specific spot.

·
Super Moderator
2019 T5 R-Design
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Recharge owners, this is a gentle reminder to please select the appropriate forum when posting a new thread. If it’s not a Recharge-specific issue, it belongs somewhere else.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts