Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I haven’t been able to get my iPhone 12 to charge wirelessly. It pings like it thinks it’s charging and the battery icon shows it’s charging but it doesn’t actually charge and everything just gets pretty hot. Anyone have any insight on this ?

* follow-up *

I've narrowed the problem further. Turns out that the iPhone does start charging but then stops after a little while. I believe what is happening is that the phone and charging pad get too hot and the pad shuts down. I found it mentioned in the manual that the charging pad will stop if it gets too hot. Anybody have any experience with this ? Wondering if it's a design flaw or if mine is defective.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I haven’t been able to get my iPhone 12 to charge wirelessly. It pings like it thinks it’s charging and the battery icon shows it’s charging but it doesn’t actually charge and everything just gets pretty hot. Anyone have any insight on this ?

* follow-up *

I've narrowed the problem further. Turns out that the iPhone does start charging but then stops after a little while. I believe what is happening is that the phone and charging pad get too hot and the pad shuts down. I found it mentioned in the manual that the charging pad will stop if it gets too hot. Anybody have any experience with this ? Wondering if it's a design flaw or if mine is defective.
I have the same issue, my iPhone 12 connects via wireless charger then continues to rapidly disconnect and reconnect ( as it it were plugged into a faulty usb cable). Have not found solution yet

1 - 3 of 3 Posts