Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to order snow tires and wheels for our P8 Recharge but don't want to pay the price that the Volvo dealer is asking. Tire Rack tells me they need a current owner to visit their facility in South Bend IN so they can laser measure the car to get the correct wheels. As I live in British Columbia that's not some thing I want to do. They tell me they have a very attractive tire and wheel discount for an owner who takes this step with them. Are there any takers?

·
Registered
34 Posts
That’s interesting, I’m near Dayton OH with 20s and considering a winter setup with 19s. Did they say which size they wanted to measure? I’m not sure the wheel deal would help me directly since I would be changing sizes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That’s interesting, I’m near Dayton OH with 20s and considering a winter setup with 19s. Did they say which size they wanted to measure? I’m not sure the wheel deal would help me directly since I would be changing sizes.
They need to deal with the bolt pattern, hub size and offset etc. After they get those spec's they can come up with the correct wheel and tire combo's be it 19" or 20". Call or contact Ford Kinyon at 888 428 8355 ext 4779.
Myself and I'm sure others would appreciate it if you could help them and you would get a discount on a tire and wheel package,
Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I will give this some thought. It’s about a 240 mile drive one way, so that’s at least two DCFC stops for the round trip.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts